Vacuum Dehydrator Oil Purification Systems
Water in Oil? GIS offers Vacuum Dehydrations Oil Purification Systems (VDOPS) to remove water from your oil using the most effective and durable equipment in the market today. Maintain Absolute System Cleanliness with a Purchase or Rental of a VDOPS today.
|Vacuum Dehydrator||3 GPM||220V||BUY NOW||RENT NOW|
|Vacuum Dehydrator||5 GPM||230V-480V||BUY NOW||RENT NOW|
|Vacuum Dehydrator||10 GPM||230V-480V||BUY NOW||RENT NOW|
|Vacuum Dehydrator||20 GPM||230V-480V||GET QUOTE||RENT NOW|
|Vacuum Dehydrator||50 GPM||480V||GET QUOTE||RENT NOW|
|Vacuum Dehydrator||100 GPM||480V||GET QUOTE||RENT NOW|
- Flow Rates Range From 3 GPM to 100 GPM or Higher
- Water Removal– Achieve Overall Water Content As Low As 20 PPM In Multi-Pass By Removing Free, Emulsified, and Dissolved Water
- Particulate Removal– Achieve Particle Counts As Low As ISO 14/12/9 With High Efficiency Pleated Microglass Filter Elements Rated Beta(c)>1000 per ISO 16889
- Entrained Air and Gas Removal– Degassing via Vacuum Distillation
- Acid Removal– Can Be Equipped With Fullers Earth or Activated Alumina Cartridges To Neutralize Acid and Lower TAN
- Varnish Removal– Can Be Equipped With Ion Charged Bonding Cartridges To Remove Insoluble Varnish
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT TO MAINTAIN ABSOLUTELY CLEAN AND DRY OIL STANDARD FEATURES:
Permanent Dispersion Media Inside Vacuum Tower- maximizes water extraction rates, eliminates the need for costly replacement of coalescer filter elements, and enables the system to operate effectively on high viscosity gear oils.
Variable Frequency Drive- enables operator to dial in the optimal flow rate, and enhances the system’s overall performance during cold start-ups, on higher viscosity oils, or when a restricted inlet condition exists.
Claw-Style Vacuum Pump- pulls deeper vacuum, higher CFM, and requires much less maintenance than other conventional vacuum pumps.
Single Utility- requires 480V, 3-Phase electric service only, not a chilled water supply.
System View Windows- enables operator to observe system operation and performance.
“Plugged Filter” Indicator Light- positive indication when the particulate removal filter element is plugged and needs to be changed.
- Inline Digital Particle Monitor
- Inline Digital Moisture Indicator
- NEMA 7 Explosion Proof Components
- Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- 4-Point Lifting Lug Cage Structure
Designed for Use On:
- Hydraulic Oil
- Turbine Oil
- Lubrication Oil
- Gear Oil (ISO VG 220 – ISO VG 680)
- Transformer Oil
- Diesel Fuel
- Phosphate Ester (Fyrquel EHC Fluid)
- PAO Fluid
GIS maintains a large RENTAL FLEET of vacuum dehydrators ready for immediate deployment anywhere in the world, with process flow rates ranging from 3 GPM to 50 GPM.
Need something different? For sales and rentals Contact Us Now